Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Book Reading List 2010-2011

The Truth About Sex - Kay Arthur
Respectable Sins - Jerry Bridges
Erasing Hell - Francis Chan
Forgotten God - Francis Chan
Crazy Love - Francis Chan
Praise Habit - David Crowder
What is a Healthy Church - Mark Dever
The Deliberate Church - Mark Dever
Confessions of a Reformission Rev. - Mark Driscoll
Vintage Jesus - Mark Driscoll
Doctrine - Mark Driscoll
Cross-Cultural Connections - Duane Elmer
I Am Not But I Know I AM - Louie Giglio
The Air I Breathe - Louie Giglio
Growing Up Christian - Karl Graustein
Boy Meets Girl - Joshua Harris
I Kissed Dating Goodbye - Joshua Harris
Sex is Not the Problem (Lust Is) - Joshua Harris
Do Hard Things - Bret and Alex Harris
Dug Down Deep - Joshua Harris
Worship Matters - Bob Kauflin
Counterfeit Gods - Tim Keller
Mere Christianity - C.S. Lewis
Humility - C.J. Mahaney
Living the Cross Centered Life - C.J. Mahaney
Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller
He Is Not Silent - Robert Mohler
Grace Like River  - Christopher Parkening
Finally Alive - John Piper
Supremacy of God in Preaching - John Piper
God is the Gospel - John Piper
Desiring God - John Piper
Radical - David Platt
The Millenials - Thom and Jess Rainer
Facedown - Matt Redman
Visioneering - Andy Stanley
Next Generation Leader - Andy Stanley
Every Young Man’s Battle - Fred Stoeker and Stephen Arterburn
Tactics - Fred Stoeker
The Way I Was Made - Chris Tomlin
These are the books I've read this last year. They've been very beneficial in my own walk. Thought I would share to give you some ideas if you're looking for a good book or two. Wouldn't say I agree with everything these guys write, but still there are a lot of golden truths to be discovered and reminded of.
Much love to you all,
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment